Dr. Marta Ortiz-Perez is a specialist in the field of Pediatric Dentistry. In 1994 she graduated from Boston University’s Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry receiving her degree as a Doctor of Medical Dentistry. She continued her education and in 1996 graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Dentistry with her specialty degree in Pediatric Dentistry. She then relocated back home to Miami where she has been in private practice at Pediatric Dental Associates in West Kendall.
Dr. Ortiz is hospital trained and holds privileges at Miami Children's Hospital.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Florida Dental Association
- East Coast District Dental Society